Best Air Quality Apps
Clean air is a necessity for our healthy living. With industrialization and technological advancements, air pollution is at an all-time high, a situation that can lead to respiratory problems, amongst other issues. Some people develop a severe reaction to polluted air, especially if they have existing conditions such as asthma or bronchitis.
Now, you can check how clean the air is through your phone, thanks to a few apps! Through them, you get to know what to expect -- and better prepare for it! This article looks at some of the best air quality apps to try out.
1. Breezometer is an ideal travel buddy that lets you know the air pollutants and their levels
Air Quality App - BreezoMeter
2. With Plume Labs, you get live street by street pollution maps of major cities around the world
Plume Labs: Air Quality App
3. An ideal app if you plan on visiting America, Europe, and Australia
Air Quality - AirCare
4. A worthy companion to have when looking at your health state
Airlief: Air Quality Data&Tips
5. The real time, user-friendly air quality monitor
AirVisual Air Quality Forecast